ZONE3 TRANSITION BACKPACK WITH EVA CYCLE HELMET COMPARTMENT
- Double winner of the 220 Triathlon Best on Test award & Best Value.
- 40 liters of triathlon specific and carry-on friendly storage.
- Waterproof wetsuit/swimwear storage.
- EVA padded helmet and cycling shoe compartment.
- Waterproof front panel makes it a great commuter pack.
- Padded straps and back panel for extra comfort.
Triathlon is a sport of preparation and dedication, our long hours of training, our financial outlays, our nutrition and our equipment, yet for some reason, we still use carrier bags for wet swimwear and bring our race kit to events in a Swedish furniture store bag! It’s now time to bring that tri mindset to your bags.
We created the Transition Backpack to make your training, racing and commuting life simpler and address some of our key annoyances with kit bags, some of which we are sure you share. Bags were either huge, or too small, everything got wet from our swim kit, small items such as phones and goggles got lost at the bottom of the bag and multi compartment bags would fall over unless every compartment was full. The sturdy Transition Backpack solves these issues with discipline specific compartments with their own zip openings and a wealth of accessory pockets for phones, goggles and drinks bottles.